Bilinda Charters is proud to sell only Natural & Organic Sunscreens and Lip Balms by Badger
Protects with the Safe and Effective Mineral Zinc Oxide
Badger uses zinc oxide as the only active ingredient in all of our sunscreens. Zinc oxide is a safe mineral that sits on top of your skin, scattering, absorbing and reflecting UVA and UVB rays before they reach your living cells. We consider it the safest and most effective active sunscreen ingredient.
• Safe for Your Whole Family
Our natural and organic sunscreens contain simple, safe, USDA Certified Organic ingredients. Our only active ingredient, zinc oxide, is also the main ingredient for commonly used products such as diaper rash cream and calamine lotion, and it is approved for use even on sensitive skin. Badger is a signer and "Champion" of the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics, which means we're committed to making products that are free of questionable and potentially harmful ingredients.
• Great for Your Skin: The natural and organic plant oils in our sunscreens provide ultra-moisturizing nourishment for your sun exposed skin. Organic botanicals such as sunflower oil, organic extra virgin olive oil, jojoba oil, vitamin e, and seabuckthorn CO2 extract are all rich in vitamins, polyphenols, and antioxidants that protect your skin from the sun.
Natural & Organic Sunscreen
• Blocks Both UVB and UVA Rays
Badger sunscreens provide "broad spectrum" protection, meaning that they offer protection from both UVB and UVA rays. Currently US regulations don't require that sunscreens offer protection from UVA rays, which don't burn the skin like UVB rays, but do cause damage and can lead to cancer. The zinc oxide in our sunscreens provides excellent UVA and UVB protection.sport-sunscreen-stick-spf35-badger
More about broad spectrum UVA UVB sunscreens.
• Highest Ratings for Safety and Efficacy
Our sunscreens provide excellent broad spectrum protection without using any questionable chemicals. We are confident that they are the safest and most effective sunscreens around - but don't just take our word for it, The Environmental Working Group, SafeMama, and Consumer Reports all rank Badger sunscreens as among the best. More at our Sunscreen Ratings & Reviews page.
• Certified Natural and Certified Organic Sunscreens
Badger uses all-natural and certified organic ingredients in all of our sunscreens. Each of our sunscreens are 100% Certified Natural by the Natural Products Association (NPA) and they range from 87% - 98% Certified Organic by the NSF. We believe that a zinc oxide sunsceen with all-natural and organic sunscreen base ingredients is the best option for safe, healthy, sun protection.
• Cruelty Free
Badger complies with the Leaping Bunny Standard ensuring that none of our products or ingredients are ever tested on animals. For this we proudly bear the Leaping Bunny Logo on all of our products.
• Safe for the Environment
A recent scientific study has shown that several common sunscreen chemicals can harm coral reefs. Badger sunscreens do not contain any of these ingredients, and they have passed biodegradability testing. Many eco-resorts, coral reef parks, and swim-with-the-dolphins aquariums now require that their patrons only use mineral based natural sunscreens, like Badger, in an effort to minimize impact on aquatic life. Learn more about: Biodegradable Sunscreen or Coral Reef Safe Sunscreen.
• High Performance Organic Sunscreenbadger-classic-organic-lip-balm
• Won't run and drip into your eyes when you sweat.
• Allows your skin to breathe.
• Strong and effective enough for extreme conditions.
• Water resistant creams stay on your skin when you sweat or swim.
• Has no irritating ingredients.
• Water Resistant Sunscreen Protection
Our Active and Sport Sunscreen Creams are naturally water resistant. They were independently tested for water resistance and will say either "Water Resistant: 40 min" or "Water Resistant: 80 min". (Note: Our Rose Face Sunscreen Lotions are not water resistant.)